1. Select Control Panel from the Start menu.
2. Open Network and Internet.
3. Next, select Network and Sharing Center
4. Select Change adapter settings from the left side menu.
4. Right-click on the connection where you want to disable IPv6; it should be your active Internet connection, highlighted in green.
5. Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and click OK.
If you do not see Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), please scroll down a little.
6. You have successfully disabled IPv6 on your device.