Sep 01, 2021
- Using your Fire TV remote, navigate to Find > Search
- Enter "Privadovpn" in the search box and navigate to the Privadovpn search below and select it to search the Appstore
- Once the search is complete you will see the PrivadoVPN app at which point you will select it and then select "Get" to install the PrivadoVPN app
- After installed you can click the Menu button to launch or you can navigate to Home > Your Apps & Channels and select the PrivadoVPN app
- When the app is first launched you will be presented with the Login screen where you select the Login button and then enter your PrivadoVPN username and password
- Once logged in you will be presented with the location menu where you can select a city and then navigate to the lock icon and then click the icon to connect.
- Once connected you will see the lock icon change to show "CONNECTED" in green confirming you are connected to the selected location.
If you have any questions please feel to reach out to our support team at https://support.privadovpn.com/new