Mar 13, 2023
These setup instructions only need to be performed once. After initial setup, you’ll be able to use Privado Control Tower automatically.
1. Open your Settings and then select Wi-Fi.
2. Find the Wi-Fi network you want to change and press and hold on it.
3. Select Modify Network.
4. Scroll down and click on Advanced options.
5. Scroll down and press on DHCP, which will open a dropdown menu.
6. From the dropdown menu, select Static.
7. Scroll down and change the DNS addresses. Enter the following IP addresses.
DNS 1: 188.8.131.52
DNS 2: 184.108.40.206
7. Press Save.
8. Restart your device.