This guide is for the installation and use of the PrivadoVPN Windows app
Compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
For Windows 7 please use this guide (only for Premium plans).
1. Go to the Privado website and click "Download now":
2. Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation:
(You might see a notification asking for your permission to set up the PrivadoVPN app - click "Yes").
3. Click "Install":
4. Your PrivadoVPN app is now set up and ready to use. Click "Launch":
5. After installation you'll see the screen where you can press "Sign up" (if you want to create a new PrivadoVPN account) or "Log in" (if you already have an account):
6. Enter your registered PrivadoVPN username and password, and click on the "Log in" button.
7. Once logged in, you will see the main interface of the app.
You can easily connect to the nearest or fastest VPN server by clicking on the keyhole icon in the center of your screen or the "Click to Connect" button (this will automatically choose the server with the fastest speed for your physical location).
Alternatively, click the "Server Location" section, select your preferred VPN server, and then connect:
9. All done! You have successfully connected to a Privado VPN server: