These setup instructions only need to be performed once. After initial setup, you’ll be able to use Privado Control Tower automatically.
1. Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel.
2. Select Network Connections from the Control Panel and choose your local network.
3. Click Properties then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
4. Click Properties in the window.
5. At the bottom of the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window, select the radio button for “Use the following DNS server addresses”.
6. Enter the following IP addresses.
Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS server: 126.96.36.199
7. Click on OK and OK again.
8. Restart your computer.