These setup instructions only need to be performed once. After initial setup, you’ll be able to use Privado Control Tower automatically.
1. Click in the Search box next to the Start button and type in Control Panel. Select Control Panel from the menu when it appears.
2. Select Network and Internet from the Control Panel.
3. Select Network and Sharing Center in the Network and Internet screen.
4. Choose Change Adapter Settings from the left side column.
5. Find the interface you’re connected to the Internet through, Right-click on it and select “Properties”.
6. Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) in the next screen.
Then Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) (the words, not the checkbox). Click the Properties button.
7. In the General tab, click on Use the following DNS server addresses and fill them in with the two listed in the below image.
8. Select the Validate settings upon exit checkbox.
9. Click OK
10. Windows Network Diagnostics will start and run after that. This is validating the new information. You can close the diagnostics when it finishes running.
11. Restart your computer.