These setup instructions only need to be performed once. After initial setup, you’ll be able to use Privado Control Tower automatically.
1. Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel.
2. Select Network and Internet from the Control Panel.
3. Select Network and Sharing Center in the Network and Internet screen.
4. Choose Change Adapter Settings from the left side column.
5. Double Click on Your Connected Network Adapter.
Make sure to select the network adapter your PC is using to connect to the Internet. If you are using wireless, then select the correct connected wireless adapter. If you are using the Internet with a physical cable connection, then select the correct connected ethernet adapter.
6. Click the Properties button.
7. Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) in the next screen.
Then Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) (the words, not the checkbox). Click the Properties button.
8. In the General tab, click on Use the following DNS server addresses and fill them in with the two listed in the below image.
9. Click on OK and OK again.