These setup instructions only need to be performed once. After initial setup, you’ll be able to use Privado Control Tower automatically.
1. Click the Desktop tile on the Windows 8 menu.
2. Right click the Networks icon in the bottom right of the screen and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. Next to Connections, select the Internet connection you want to use SmartDNS on.
4. When the status window pops up, click Properties.
5. Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) (the words, not the checkbox). Click the Properties button.
6. In the General tab, click on Use the following DNS server addresses and fill them in with the two listed in the below image.
7. Select the Validate settings upon exit checkbox.
8. Click OK
9. Windows Network Diagnostics will start and run after that. This is validating the new information. You can close the diagnostics when it finishes running.
10. Restart your computer.