These setup instructions only need to be performed once. After initial setup, you’ll be able to use Privado Control Tower automatically.
1. Right Click on the Windows button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Select Settings from the menu when it appears.
2. Select Network and Internet from the left side of the Settings menu.
3. Select Wi-Fi in the Network and Internet screen. Be sure that you click on the button itself, and don’t toggle the on/off button.
4. Select Hardware Properties.
5. Click the Edit button next to DNS Server Assignment.
6. Click Automatic (DHCP) and when the dropdown menu opens, select Manual.
7. Toggle IPv4 from off to on.
8. Set your Prefered DNS to 22.214.171.124 and your Alternate DNS to 126.96.36.199.
9. Click Save.
10. Restart your computer.