Jan 28, 2021
- Open Settings and search for "VPN". Select the VPN option.
- Select "Add VPN Configuration..."
- The settings can be entered as follows:
Description: (what you'd like the server to be named on your device)
Server: (choose a server here)
Remote ID: *.vpn.privado.io
Local ID: (blank)
User Authentication: Username
Username: (your username)
Password: (your password)
- Select Done at the top right.
- Select the newly created connection, then enable the connection with the switch next to Status.
- You should now be connected to the VPN.
- If you run into any issues, please contact our support team through our support center.