Apr 20, 2021
This guide is for adding our OpenVPN configuration to an unmodified Asus RT-AC66U router.
- Start by downloading the ovpn_configs.zip file which contains all of our server configs in an .ovpn format.
- Extract the ovpn_configs.zip file somewhere for later use.
- logging into your router and navigating to the VPN page.
- Once on the VPN page, click the 'VPN Client' tab.
- Then click the 'Add Profile' button.
- Once on the 'Add Profile' screen, you will need to fill in a description, your PrivadoVPN username, and your PrivadoVPN password.
- You will also need to import one of the .ovpn config files from the location that you extracted the ovpn_configs.zip file.
- Once you select the file, make sure you hit the 'Upload' button.
- Then hit the 'OK' button at the bottom of this menu.
- Click on the 'Activate' button to enable your VPN.
- If everything was entered correctly, the blue checkbox will appear signaling that the connection was successful.