Jan 20, 2021
- Please note that we are not affiliated with Tunnelblick, and can only provide support for our configurations.
- Download and install Tunnelblick, an open-source OpenVPN client, found here: https://tunnelblick.net/
- Download the OpenVPN server configuration files here: https://privadovpn.com/apps/ovpn_configs.zip
- After loading Tunnelblick, drag the .ovpn files of your choice to the left side of Tunnelblick, under Configurations. The icon will show a Green + icon if it's able to accept the file.
- Choose whether you'd like all accounts on the Mac to access this configuration or only your account.
- Be sure to check the "Route all IPv4 traffic through the VPN" and the "Disable IPv6 (tun only)" options.
- Press connect in the bottom right and enter your username and password for the service. If you'd like the information to be saved each time you connect, check the "Save in Keychain" options.
- If the connection is successful, the icon in the dock will change from gray to black.
- If you run into any issues, please contact our support team through our support center.
Note: The OpenVPN files correspond with airport codes to shorten file names. More info can be found here.