Jan 20, 2021
- Download and install the OpenVPN Connect client from the App Store.
- Download the OpenVPN server configuration files here: https://privadovpn.com/apps/ovpn_configs.zip
- Open the location you saved the ovpn_config.zip file, then proceed to extract the files.
- Each server has its own configuration file and will end in .ovpn. Select the server you want to connect to.
- You will now need to transfer the .ovpn file into the OpenVPN iOS app.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and select it in iTunes.
- Click Apps.
- Scroll down to File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the OpenVPN app on your device.
- From the list on the right, click "Add", navigate to where the .ovpn file is located, select the files you want to transfer, and click "Sync."
- Launch the OpenVPN app on your device.
- You will see the name of the server you just added and below it a green plus sign button. Click on that button.
- A prompt will appear asking for your Username and Password.
- You can choose to save the password by selecting the "Save" toggle switch.
- After entering your credentials, click on the return button on the keyboard.
- You should now be connected to the VPN.
- If you run into any issues, please contact our support team through our support center.
Note: The OpenVPN files correspond with airport codes to shorten file names. More info can be found here.